Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sugar Queen Questions #2

1.  I wish I had the same "book-appearing" predicament as Chloe!  It's obvious that she has a special connection with these books.  Chloe has not had an easy life, and these books provide her with wisdom and guidance.
2.  Jake seems genuinely remorseful for his behavior.  I've never been one to forgive and forget, so I agree with Chloe's decision to keep him at a distance.  Nonetheless, Jake has provided Chloe with stability since the death of her grandparents.
3.  I can't help but think that Adam has always been aware of Josey's attractiveness and her sweet personality.  I think he becomes aware of Josey when Josey gains the self-confidence to be more than her mother's personal servant.  Her newfound freedom elicits an air of excitement and beauty.
4.  Josey can relate to Amelia because she knows that if she doesn't escape from her mother's grasp she will become just like Amelia.  Josey realizes that she does have aspirations, but she knows that she will never be able to accomplish any of these until she leaves her mother.

1 comments:

Mia Maree said...

Great thoughts Gina! Thanks for sharing. I love Josey and Adam :-)

Post a Comment