1. Initially I was surprised to find out that Della Lee was Josey's sister. But, after I had the chance to process the information, it seemed less shocking. I realized that there were a few hints along the way. Obviously Josey's father isn't the man that she's made him out to be.
2. I think Margaret's love for Rawley explains why she is the bitter woman that she is today. It's obvious that Rawley and she had a connection that could not be replaced. When their affair had to end, she refused to allow herself happiness ever again.
3. I'm not sure how I feel about Jake's affair. I believe he's trying to be honorable even though the situation is anything but honorable. I think he's trying to keep the woman he slept with a mystery to protect Chloe.
4. I think Josey lives in a world of rules because she allows herself to live in a world governed by strict structure. The purpose of these rules is to limit individuality and keep everyone in line and from being [gasp] independent. Personally, I've never been one to be limited by rules. I've always been headstrong (definitely to a fault). If I ever felt like I was being forced into following a statute I would do everything possible to fight against it.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment