So I noticed that my most recent post was from almost a year ago. I'll be honest. I underestimated how little free time I would have with two small children in the house. AJ is a precocious three-year-old who loves anything John Deere. Bo is a rambunctious one-year-old who stops only when it's time to nap and recharge for his next round of activity.
Not much is new with me. Over Christmas Break I accomplished a goal I've had for quite some time. I taught myself to knit. Now I'm obsessed. I've also joined an on-line book club and have enjoyed reading and sharing my thoughts with others. In fact, my next post will be a response to this week's questions. All in all, life's good.
Maybe once I finish a knitting project that is something other than a dishcloth, I'll post my work on this blog.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment