Don't ask me why. Probably because I had just cleaned it from top to bottom and it was the only neat room in the house. Of course they would choose the mud room.
Anyway, I had found a set of John Deere keys in Barry's jeans pocket and they were sitting on top of the dryer. Somehow AJ found them.
I don't know why AJ was playing on top of the dryer.
As I write this, he is sleeping with them. He thinks he won a new tractor. Barry and I have both attempted to sneak into his room and pry them out of his hands with no luck.
Well, let me rephrase that. I have tried to pry them out of his hands. I think Barry tells me he's going to do it, then walks into AJ's room and smiles and thinks it's absolutely adorable.
Barry keeps telling me it's no big deal. "What's the worse that could happen?" Ummm...he could swallow them in his sleep; roll on them and puncture a lung; poke his eye out. Seriously, the list is long. A lot could happen with keys in his bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment