Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Baaackkk...

So it's been well over a month since I've blogged.  I've wanted to blog, but I just haven't had the chance to sit down and spend the time needed to do so.  A lot has happened in the last month.  The boys grow by the second, and each day is a new adventure.  I've decided to make this blog my place to write memories down, because each time I call Mom and tell her something the boys did she always asks, "Are you writing this down?"

I scored a new, incredible, fancy-schmancy camera for Christmas.  I hope to upload pictures at some point in time; however, it's a heck of a lot easier to wait until I have 500 on my SD card and then upload.  

Today we had a snow day.  I was nervous when the day began on this note:

Me: "AJ, why are you being so naughty today?"
AJ: "Because I want to be in trouble." 

Luckily, his behavior improved.  A nice, long nap helped.

Bo's teething.  He spends the day gnawing on his fists.  He's a smiley baby, and loves to giggle.  He prefers to sit up and can manage on his own for a few seconds.  His jumperoo is the best invention ever.  I wish I would have bought one for AJ because it's a great entertainer and allows me to fold laundry.  Yesterday AJ pushed him.  He didn't cry, but only looked at him like "Oh no you didn't."  AJ probably should watch his  step because I think Bo may be bigger than him someday.  He already is over 17 pounds and 26 inches (according to the "accurate" yard stick).

Tonight AJ showed off what he learned watching Dino Dan.  (Even though I said I would never be a parent who let my kid watch much TV, I have to admit that NickJr is incredible!)

As I was making supper tonight AJ walked into the kitchen and roared at me.  I roared back.  He said, "You're a mommy dinosaur."  "I said, "Oh, really?"  He said, "Yes.  You're a T-Rex."

Well, I need to get back to The Bachelor.  AJ is watching out the window as Barry pushes snow with the skidsteer.  Ahhh...a few moments of "me" time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment