One thing I've always admired about my husband is that he never quits. He is the most reliable, goal-oriented, hard-working person I know. (He would be angry if he knew I ever called him hard-working, because he HATES it when people are described as "hard-working." He thinks you're either lazy, or you work.) He is also pretty darn stubborn.
If you read my previous blog on naming our soon-to-be-born son, you know that I was fairly confident (perhaps even cocky) that our child's name would be spelled Beau. I was wrong.
Bo Michael Pospichal will be making his arrival within the next eight weeks.
Why did I have the change of heart? Because I couldn't help but admire my husband's passion. This spelling is truly something he wants. And, to be honest, it's starting to grow on me. Plus, as Barry mentioned when he was pleading his case, Bo is the way all the famous "Bos" in football spell their name, such as Bo Pelini, Bo Schembechler, and Bo Jackson. I'm obsessed with football and he knew that this would probably sway me to his side. He was right.
However, I know the true reason Barry has loved the name Bo for as long as I've known him. Bo Duke. And, let's be honest: What kid growing up in the early '80s wasn't obsessed with Bo Duke?
This is one battle I'll graciously concede to my husband.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
1 comments:
Good! I like Bo! :)
Post a Comment