For those of you who have met my son, you know that he's obsessed with John Deere. Coming from a mixed household (Barry is a John Deere fanatic; I grew up riding on red), we decided that AJ would be allowed to choose his preference without our interference. From the time the child came out of the womb, he's loved green. Barry and I have decided to have the same philosophy with Beau, so we're trying to prepare AJ for the fact that his baby brother may not share his love of John Deere.
The other morning AJ wanted to "pway twactors wit Beau." This involves him taking a tractor and running it over my stomach a few times until he finds that Beau doesn't play back and he loses interest.
AJ: "I pway twactors wit Baby Beau."
Me: "Honey, are you going to share your tractors with your brother."
AJ: "Yeessss."
Me: "What if Baby Beau likes red tractors."
AJ: "Wed tractors?" (This was said incredulously, with his eyes wide with horror.)
Me: "AJ, Beau might like to play with red tractors."
AJ: "No. He pway wit gween twactors."
I guess AJ won't give Beau a choice in the matter. He gets his stubbornness from his father.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment