So this month has been a good month because I learned two of my favorite things are returning.
The first? Clinique is going to start offering their Chubby Stick lipstick/liners this fall. They've been discontinued for years, and I've been holding on to my little stubs of the remnants using them only for special occasions. When they're finally released, I'm buying Pink Fringe in bulk!
The second? Rainbow Rowell is returning to the Omaha World Herald. Rainbow started writing columns in the Midlands section in the late '90s. I found that she shared all the feelings and opinions that I had swirling in my brain. (In fact, in 2005 she wrote two columns on Chambers losing copyright rights to Wil E. Coyote from Warner Bros.) When she left, I felt like one of my good friends had moved away. Her first column appeared in yesterday's paper. Since I don't subscribe to the Sunday edition, I missed it. However, she now has her own web page on the Omaha World Herald's website: http://rainbow.omaha.com/. I even subscribed to the weekday print edition. I'm hoping that my delivery starts by Wednesday!
Now if they would just bring back the Umbro soccer shorts from the mid-'90s, my life would be perfect!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment