Saturday, January 15, 2011

Work=Money=Toys

Last night Mom and I ran to O'Neill for a few things.  AJ loves going to O'Neill.  Bomgaars is his favorite store in the whole, wide world.  

As we drove by AJ said, "I want to stop there." 
Me: "We don't need anything there."
AJ: "Yes we do."
Me: "Why"
AJ: "Because I want to buy toys."
Me: "You don't need any toys."
AJ: "Yes I do."
Me: "Do you have money to buy the toys with?"
AJ: "No."
Me: "No money, no toys."

Tonight when Barry got home from doing chores, AJ told Barry that he needed money.  Barry's a pushover, so of course he gives him a dollar.  

AJ: "I want more."
Barry: "Why do you want more?"
AJ: "So I can buy toys." 
Barry: "I don't have any more money."
AJ: "Go to work and get some."

Bo's new thing today is that he loves to be bounced on my leg.  He'll smile and laugh hysterically.  There's nothing more adorable than his laugh.

Sometimes I wonder: Can life possibly get any better than this?  I'm in heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment