Monday, November 1, 2010

AJism #115

So I'm going to take this opportunity to brag.  AJ's intelligent.  I know every parent says that, but I'm putting it in print.  This is probably a crazy move on my part considering that if my child isn't on the Honor Roll in high school you all can throw this post in my face.  Nevertheless, I'm throwing caution to the wind.

Today it was still quite dark as I dropped AJ off at Becky's.  As Becky and I were unloading him and Bo from the car, AJ looked at the sky and said, "There's a quarter moon."  Sure enough, it was a quarter moon.

I'd love to take full credit for his knowledge, but I think Becky is the one who is responsible for it.

Fifteen years from now I hope AJ still possesses the same thirst for knowledge.  (Let's hope he takes after his mom and not his dad.  Otherwise he will develop a thirst for something else!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment