I'll be the first to admit, I have a great husband.
Last night I was a worn out, swollen mess after my first "real" day back at school. I also was dealing with a 22-month-old who refused to let me put him down. I had to carry him everywhere! Paybacks are hell, and he was making me pay for leaving him all day (although he admitted to having a great time playing with Carli and Molly).
I was trying to juggle AJ while fixing supper, cutting out bulletin board letters, and washing clothes. I finally gave in and called Barry. He was home in five minutes. He entertained AJ while I made supper. We were able to sit down and eat as a family, which we rarely have the opportunity to do. He let AJ take a shower with him. (Although I had to give him a bath immediately after because AJ refused to let the water from the shower head touch him.) Then I got to spend quality time snuggled up with my little boy as I rocked him before bed.
Does it get any better than that? Yep, it does. Barry volunteered to rub my feet before I went to bed.
With Barry's help, I was in bed well before my usual midnight. Today I woke up well-rested and ready to face the day.
What a guy!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment