Tuesday, July 27, 2010
AJism #108
Tonight AJ and I were playing out in the backyard. A toad hopped across the grass. AJ grabbed a small stick and learned that he could "drive" the toad by putting the stick near it. (I find toads to be gross, warty creepy creatures that pee everywhere, so I do my best to encourage him not to touch them... even if it is with a stick.) The toad eventually made it's way to the fence, out of AJ's reach. AJ waved to the toad and said, "C'ya." When I asked him where the toad went, he replied, "He go home for supper."
Copyright 2009 The Pospichals. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Sponsored by: Website Templates | Premium Wordpress Themes | consumer products. Thanks to blogger template
0 comments:
Post a Comment